La Doe y EL Buck

Mis instintos ancestrales guiados al rio, 
Parched for sensual survival.
Los mismos instintos that lead you both 
To the same haven.
Longing to quench a thirst. 
Eyes lock across the bend, 
Dangerously calling for the intertwinement of our flesh.
Increasing with each heartbeat.
My indigenous roots vibrate up my body, 
Longing for both: Doe and Buck. 

Scruff of a beard caressing the plumpest apple's bottom. 
Lengua de fuego explorando through valleys, 
Deep with exctacy. 
Every stretch caressed. 
Every mark suckled. 
Plummeting us into the deepest ocean. 
Swimming with the tides, 
Dipping with your trailing finger tips.

The feel of her labios 
Grinding my lower lip, 
As my lengua slithers through the folds of her femininity. 
The voluptuous facial I always knew I needed. 
Now, craving for more.
Yearning for the moist, jugos de su fruta.

Warm embraces penetrating each others existence. 
Dientes grazing down the long grassy planes of my back,
And smooth curves of my vibrant hills. 
Intertangled, climbing. 
Higher up the montaña's edge, 
Reaching the TOP! 
Lingering in the mystic energias que vienen
Vibrando de la Luna,
As we all collapse 
And melt back into the tierra.

✊🏽Sueitko Zamorano-Chavez